Bead Art Originals Items of the Week

>> Tuesday, February 10, 2009


The Bead Art Originals (BAO) Team on Etsy has posted their latest mosaic highlighting items of the week. These artists have special offers if you purchase one from their Etsy shop. Click on the picture, and you'll be taken to the team blog where you can read about each special offer.
~~~~
I'd like to take a moment to bring special attention to Melody of Salamander House. Her item of the week is the blue bird beadwoven bracelet. Even if you are not interested in beads or jewelry, she makes it worth your time to visit the team blog every week just to read her latest special offer. She cracks me up! This week, her offer is: " Receive free shipping or a free hour of birdwatching at Salamander House's fabulous feeders with local pickup when you purchase this cuff." I remember one week when her offer for local pickup was a plate of homemade fudge. My husband, a fudge lover, said that was the BEST offer EVER!
~~~~
My item of the week is bottom center ... the bronze and raspberry beadwoven bracelet. I'm offering FREE shipping world wide!
~~~~
Here's how I describe the bracelet in my Etsy shop, Beads and Weaves:
~~~~
"This bracelet is lush with the colors of cabernet, raspberry, and bronze. The angular and rounded shapes of the beads make it a textural and colorful delight.
~~~~
Fits a 6-1/4 inch wrist (15.9 cm) and is a little over 1 inch wide (2.8 cm).
~~~~
Woven in herringbone stitch with many types of beads -- beautiful round garnet gemstones; Toho triangle beads in matte cabernet bronze, gold washed raspberry lustre, and transparent raspberry; Czech faceted firepolished beads in cloudy pink and fuchsia; pale lavender transparent teardrop beads; and seed beads in matte pale pink and transparent lined fuchsia.
~~~~
My apologies for using "~~~~" between paragraphs. Some days my post doesn't show the blank space between paragraphs making my text look all smushed together. Other days, it works just fine! I-yi-yi, another "glitch" to have to figure out!

0 comments: