Cat's Meow February 11, 2009

>> Wednesday, February 11, 2009


Are you familiar with the term "cat's meow"? It is slang used to describe something that is so wonderful you get goose bumps. I use a lot of slang ... knocks my socks off and the bomb are two of my other favorite slang terms that mean the same thing. These slang terms have come out of my mouth over and over again since I joined the Etsy website, and my blog is the perfect place to share with you.

Let me please introduce you to Tropical Chic Sunset - Choker, and its creator, Patrizia Tager. Isn't this the cat's meow??!!

~~~~

If you would like to see more of Triz's work, please click here to visit her Etsy Shop and click here to visit her blog. ~~~~

1 comments:

Melody Marie Murray February 11, 2009 at 3:40 PM  

Triz' work continues to blow me away.