Happy 3rd Etsyversary to Sand Fibers!!

>> Saturday, February 28, 2009

Please join me in wishing Bead Art Originals member, Carol Dean Sharpe, a happy 3rd Etsyversary. Carol Dean set up her successful shop, SandFibers, just three short years ago on the Etsy website.

In honor of her Etsyversary, I am featuring my favorite necklace from her shop. This handcrafted necklace illustrates Carol Dean's creative instinct for color and design resulting in beautiful wearable art jewelry. I admire the unique way she has combined her love of fabric art and bead art along with an exquisite handmade raku focal bead from Lisa Peters Art.

Carol Dean is celebrating her Etsyversary by offering a 20% discount on purchases from her Etsy shop. Visit her blog here to read the three simple steps that will qualify you for the 20% discount. Her special offer ends March 6th, so don't delay ... This is your chance to own an original SandFibers!

1 comments:

Carol Dean March 1, 2009 at 12:18 AM  

Swanee, I just saw this! Thank you so much for featuring my etsy-versary here! Great beady friends like you are one of the things that makes being on Etsy so special :D