Indecisive Couple Holds Meeting With Associates

>> Friday, February 6, 2009

I posted the other day about the silent treatment I was getting from the couple that I‘ll call Mr. Gold and Ms. Iris Blue. I gave them a day away so they could communicate privately, and hopefully, come to a decision regarding their future.
~~~~
The following day, I had them come by my office. I put my face up close and softly asked for their decision. The curve of Ms. Iris Blue’s herringbone shaped lips quivered, and Mr. Gold stared back at me in silence with his beady eyes. Obviously, we are at an impasse!
~~~~
In desperation, I have sent them to the gray mat where in a show of support they have been joined by their like-minded associates. It's been several hours, and the conference continues. Be warned, that if they continue with their indecisiveness, I will be forced to seal them in plastic and banish them to the UFO dungeon with a sentence of not less than three months.


Perhaps tomorrow they will come forth with their decision … will they be a bracelet or a necklace?

~~~~
Stay tuned ….

1 comments:

Heidi Lynn February 6, 2009 at 11:23 PM  

Tell Mr. Gold and Ms. Iris Blue that if they don't get their act together they will be joining Mr. Computer down the side of the mountain. LOL