My Photos Are A Mess!

>> Sunday, March 1, 2009

Here is a photo of a convertible bracelet-necklace that I listed today in my Etsy shop, Beads and Weaves. I took more than 40 pictures of this piece, and they all disappoint me. The burgundy color of the beads coordinates so perfectly with the Vintaj brass components. And, don't even get me going on the colors of the Swarovski crystals. The wonderful colors just won't show up in my photos! I'm not a happy camper!


I have spent hours reading on-line articles about photographing jewelry.
I have practiced hours taking photos inside the house, outside in sunlight and outside in shade.
I have a light box.
I have photo editing software.
I have a good digital camera.
I am a weaver of beads.
I am not a photographer ... sigh!

1 comments:

Karen Gill hidingplacebeadery.etsy.com March 1, 2009 at 10:46 PM  

Wow Swanee! What a very cool design! I LIKE!
Karen