What Comes First?? Jewelry, Clothing or Shoes??

>> Friday, March 20, 2009


When relisting this bracelet today in my Etsy shop, I gave it a new title and tweaked the description. My thoughts wander as I write descriptions, and I began thinking, "Do women first chose the clothing they will wear that day, or do they start with a pair of shoes or a piece of jewelry?"
~~~~
Certainly our planned activities of the day and seasonal weather will determine the style of our dress, but I'm thinking in general. Do you think about the walking involved and chose your shoes first? Do you chose the new bracelet or earrings that your friend hasn't seen yet or the new sweater that's as soft as butter?
~~~~
My choices are directed by the fact that I have tender feet, thus shoes are first on my list. Clothing is second and jewelry third. My final thought ... I am a fortunate person to have such "choices".

2 comments:

BeadsForever March 27, 2009 at 6:49 PM  

Since I retired, I hardly buy any new clothes or shoes, but if I had to it would be the clothes and then I'd match everything to that. Hmmm, maybe I need to go shopping??

BeadsForever March 27, 2009 at 6:50 PM  

Very pretty bracelet, by the way. I love the way you did the clasp!